Wednesday 3 August 2011

Summer Holidays

Well what a busy few weeks I have had its the Summer Holidays here in Devon and the weather has not been too bad! Jake and I have been spending alot of time together.

We are both off to The South of France on Saturday as my parents live there Jake goes there on his holidays every  Summer but I have decided to stay for 10 Days which will be nice and relaxing.

So expect some pictures of France very soon.

I went out in my garden this week and gave it a bit of a tidy up and I discovered my first Chilli growing was so excited.
Also I have been Cross Stitching my Cousin and his partner had a baby Boy a couple weeks ago so decided to cross stitch a present for him here it is I am going to put it in a frame for him so they can keep it in his Nursery!


1 comment:

  1. Well done Kate love the train.
    Congratulations and on the pepper

    ReplyDelete