Sunday 24 July 2011

Jakes Sunflower Results

Hi there everybody, unfortunately Jake did not win his Sunflower Competition he came 5th which was really good, but the Competition was a little unfair as not every child bought there Sunflowers in to be judged just there table! But not to worry my little man was given a little pressie from me.

I have not been in the garden much this weekend but did go out and have a look to see how things are growing as the weather has not been brilliant. But now the kids are on Summer Holidays hopefully be able to get out there but  here are some snaps from the garden and some of Mitsey playing with the bugs lol!

The first one is a Palm tree I rescued from a plant shop which cost me £1 it was pretty much dead until I gave it alot of attention and love





Right well hope you enjoyed the pictures I am off now to do some more cross stitching!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well done Jake that was so good to get where you did for your first try.

    Love all the flower's and herbs Kate , your garden is looking so pretty.

    ReplyDelete